In compliance with the Italian legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 No. 196 (Privacy Consolidating Act), we would like to provide you with the necessary information regarding the aims and methods applied to Personal Data Processing. The statement provided should not be considered valid for other websites that may be accessible or reached through links found on the on internet sites of the data controller, who shall not be considered, in any way, shape or form, responsible for third party websites. The privacy statement herein deals with and has been drafted pursuant to Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – Code regarding protection of personal data. The statement is also aimed at meeting what is stated in the Recommendation No. 2/2001 that the EU authorities, for protection of personal data, brought together in the Group formed by Art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46/CE, which was adopted by the EU on May 17th, 2001 in order to define certain minimum requirements for online personal data collection and in particular, the procedures, timing, and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide the users when they connect to the website pages, irrespective of the aims of the aforesaid connection, as well as what stated in Directive 2002/58/CE, as updated by Directive 2009/136/CE, regarding Cookies.
1. DATA CONTROLLER - pursuant to Article 28 of the Code, regarding protection of personal data, is Boffi Trade Srl, via Solferino 11, 20121 Milano, Italy in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative. DATA PROCESSOR - pursuant to Article 29 of the Code regarding protection of personal data, the data processor is Mr. A. Loria, at the aforesaid Boffi Trade srl, De Padova Srl – a socio unico, Strada Padana Superiore 280, 20090 Vimodrone (MI) and Boffi Trade srl Via Solferino 11, 20121 Milano. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING Processing related to the web services of this site, (physically "hosted" by a third party) is performed at the headquarters of the company which is the data controller, and are only handled by its employees, in charge of processing, or any third parties for maintenance renovation operations of the website page.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED Personal and ID data. Personal information, any information relating to an individual, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; Identification data, personal data that allow direct identification (such as but not limited to name, surname, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, etc ...). Data on web navigation The computer systems and software procedures for running this web site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, be used to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. Data voluntarily provided by the user Optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail addresses listed on this site and/or filling in forms for data collection, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included. Specific statements may be found in the pages of the Site in connection with particular services or processing of Data provided by the User or by the interested Party. Cookies Please read more info on cookies policy clicking this link boffi.com/en/cookies-policy.aspx
3. Purposes of processing The personal data will be processed for the following purposes: A) communication activities, direct marketing activities, newsletters, market researches or other sample researches and sale in order to receive, by automated means, e-mail, fax, Mms (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service, or Text Messages) or other, as well as phone calls and paper mail, information materials on BOFFI and DE PADOVA products for the detection of the degree of satisfaction, promotional, advertising and commercial material, or material pertinent to events and initiatives, by Boffi spa or De Padova Srl and Boffi Trade srl. b) communication activities, direct marketing activities, newsletters, market researches or other sample researches and sale in order to receive, by automated means, e-mail, information materials for the detection of the degree of satisfaction, promotional, advertising and commercial material, or material pertinent to events and initiatives of partners through e-mail address of Boffi Trade srl and De Padova Srl, without giving data to third parties. Partners belong to following categories: furniture and plants. The complete list can be required to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Processing methods - Retention Processing will be carried out automatically and manually, using methods and tools aimed at ensuring the maximum security and confidentiality, by individuals specifically appointed for, in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed. The data controller uses platforms to send newsletter, promotion and communications with report, in order to know the e-mail received and not, the person who opened an e-mail or clicked a link.
5. Scope of communication and dissemination Your data, subject to the processing described herein, will not be disseminated and may be disclosed to companies contractually linked to Boffi Trade srl, abroad and within the European Union, in accordance with and within the limits of Art. 42 of Legislative Decree. No. 196/2003. Personal data may be transferred abroad in countries outside the EU, and within the limits provided by articles. 43 and 44 letter. b) of the Decree. No. 196/2003, in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties in the following categories: - suppliers of services for the management of the information system used by Boffi Trade srl and telecommunications networks (including e-mails and platforms); - studies or companies providing assistance and consultancy; - Associates, subsidiaries or companies contractually linked to Boffi Trade srl, also belonging to the Boffi group, or as part of its distribution network (such as branches, importers, distributors ...), even established in countries outside the EU; - partners, only by consensus; - authorities competent for the carrying out the relevant laws and/or regulations of public bodies, on request. The subjects belonging to the above categories are considered Data controllers, or they act independently as separate Data controllers. The list of the data controllers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of Boffi Trade srl Via Solferino 11-20121 Milano.
6. Nature of provision and refusal Apart from what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data as per A) is optional but necessary for obtaining what required or for using services offered by the Data Controller. The provision of data as per B) is optional and its refusal does not have any negative consequence as to the purpose of point A).
7. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES You have the right to make use of your rights as expressed in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Italian legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, by contacting Boffi Trade srl or the Data Processor, sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data). For the purposes of this article, the user shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. In order to stop receiving automated direct marketing communications (email, SMS, MMS, fax) , you can simply write at any time an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “cancellation from automated mail” or use our systems of automatic cancellation provided only for e-mail, and you will not be disturbed any more. To stop receiving direct traditional marketing communications (phone calls with operator, paper mail), you can simply write at any time an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “cancellation from traditional marketing”, and you will not be further disturbed.
Updated on: May 18th, 2016